יום שלישי, אפריל 25, 2006

25th Of April

Exactly One Year ago, Tsiki's Funeral was conducted.
I remember each step I took behind the military car that transported him to the Graveyard.
I remember the tears, the words, the emotion that conveyed so much beyond letters and syllables.
I remember my brother. I remember the last talk I had with him the day before he was killed.
"Be careful Tsiki" I said to him, "Watch out for yourself"
May his soul rest in peace.

תגובה 1:

אנונימי אמר/ה...

i think i posted something along these same lines back before i'd met you, just after tsiki passed away, on this site, but i just wanted to say it again now that we've met. in the brief moments that i knew him, and through knowing him mostly through susi's stories and the way she adored him utterly and completely, he was an amazing man. i'm so sorry for you, your family, and susi's loss. he was a beautiful human being in every sense of the meaning.